- Lunch 12:30 – 15:30 h
- Dinner 20:30 – 22:30h
Guests must check out of their rooms before 11:30.
If you wish to check out later, we offer very competitive rates, either for a few hours or for an additional day. Always subject to availability and with prior reservation.
Please contact reception for any queries.
Our hotel offers an early check-in and day use service at very low rates, subject to availability and prior reservation.
Check rates and availability at reception.
Underground car park with direct access is available for guests 24 hours a day.
To enter the car park, press the bell and provide your room number when asked.
To exit the car park, there is a button on the left-hand side of the car park, on the pillar before the exit ramp. Wait for us to open the door for you, do not drive up the ramp too early.
Secure luggage storage service. Free of charge for hotel guests. We can only store your luggage on the day of departure, we do not offer longer term luggage storage.
Luggage collection and delivery service to the room. Available upon request and with prior reservation.
- You can regulate the temperature in your room using settings 1, 2 and 3 on the dial. 1 is the lowest intensity.
- To turn it off, turn the dial to off.
The system will not operate if it detects that the balcony door is open.
- In line with the regulations, it is not possible to set the temperature to above 21ºC in winter and below 26ºC in summer.
- We recommend that you do not leave windows open with the light on to prevent insects from entering the room.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas of the hotel. Search for the Hotel Turia network on your device and follow the instructions.
- There is a safe in the wardrobe. A physical key is required from reception (deposit is required and will be returned when you return the key).
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss of any valuables or money that have not been properly secured.
There is a multimedia TV with radio function and regular TV channels in the room.
If you need an extra pillow, please contact reception for availability.
Hotel TURIA is committed to providing all guests with a safe and secure environment during their stay. Please find below the most important instructions regarding the security of the establishment:
- We apply Covid-19 measures in accordance with the health regulations in force.
If you detect any incident or danger that may affect the security of the hotel, please notify reception urgently on extension 9, or for serious emergencies, call 112.
- The use of candles or similar is prohibited in the rooms.
- Unplug all electronic devices when not in use and report any problems to reception.
- The hotel is equipped with a fire detection and alarm system that offers our guests the best protection in case of fire.
- Upon arrival at the hotel we suggest that you identify the emergency exit and alarm activation points.
- All instructions in case of fire, as well as evacuation procedures, are displayed on the back of the door in every room as well as in the lifts.
- Drop to the ground and roll if your clothes catch fire. Crawl if there is heavy smoke. Close the door when you leave the room. If the exits are blocked, do not use the lift. Stay in the room and place damp linen around the door.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all the hotel facilities, including all rooms. In the event of non-compliance, there is a penalty of €200.
In case of emergency, DO NOT use the lifts, take the stairs.
- The hotel has a laundry and ironing service.
- The laundry service is provided within 24 hours if garments are delivered before 9:00.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Do not disturb/make room sign (display on the outside of the door)
Upon request and subject to availability
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopy service
- Secretarial services
- Projector/flip chart/board paper
- Coffee breaks and working lunches
- Projector in the room
- Large television screen
- Car hire
- Luggage transport
- Tourist information
- For all of the above, please contact reception
Use the QR code on the desk to view our menu.